Table of Contents
Porcelain Skin: Clear, smooth, and flawless skin, regardless of skin color, is known as porcelain skin. People with porcelain skin generally have flawless, even skin, similar to dolls. In general, porcelain skin refers to fair or fair skin with pink undertones and hints of yellow.
How to get Porcelain Skin
The beauty of the skin is one of the main characteristics of Asian women. Namely that they show an enviable, velvety, and completely smooth, in which no impurity or pigmentation spoils the luminosity. If you’ve ever wondered what you should do to have that glowing skin that only you can achieve. Check out this One how-to article. We will reveal all the keys and beauty secrets. Eastern women used to stay young and beautiful no matter what. So old they are. List everything you need to have porcelain skin and look a lot nicer!
Eliminate All Dead Cells
- Often we focus on applying myriad creams, serums, and toners to beautify our skin and keep it youthful. Still, we forget the essential task of making these types of lotions penetrate the tissue well and work as they should. We’re talking about exfoliation, something that absolutely must be done to remove all the dead cells accumulated in the superficial layer of the skin, causing it to feel rough, look lifeless, and be filled with impurities such as blackheads, blackheads, pimples, etc.
- What should you do to exfoliate your skin properly? It’s effortless; it’s enough to do it once a week with a special peeling lotion for the face or make your cosmetics using natural products. In the article below, you can discover the best recipes to make homemade face scrubs. First, of course, always apply to slightly damp skin and use the peelings with circular massages, simultaneously activating the blood circulation in the affected area. The result is skin that’s extra soft and full of life!
Moisturize Your Skin from Inside
- If you want to have porcelain skin, you must take care of yourself externally and the internal hydration that you are providing to the dermis tissues. Drinking water is not only crucial for the health of the body but also important for keeping the skin well hydrated and youthful looking. Remember that when you drink water, you promote the elimination of all accumulated toxins that can clog the pores and the consequent appearance of blemishes, in addition to aggravating acne and accelerating the formation of wrinkles.
- To avoid premature aging, you should strive to drink approximately eight glasses of water, between 1.5 and 2 liters daily. Combine this with consuming 1 or 2 cups of green tea daily, and you will see how you will notice an instant difference in the appearance of your skin. Rich in antioxidants, this infusion is one of the best drinks for eliminating twice as much. Toxins and fight the signs of aging.
Give Your Skin a Break
- Do you make up every day? If so, and you can, it’s best to give your skin a break and free it from products that help pore saturation for a few days. Remember that skin needs oxygen to stay young and vital from time to time and that continued makeup can also negatively affect its appearance.
- If you decide not to wear makeup for a few days. You will see how the imperfections on your face are reduced, and your complexion acquires remarkable luminosity. In addition, you also promote the health of your eyelashes, as excess mascara will affect their proper growth and natural thickness.
A Japanese Beauty Ritual for a Porcelain Complexion
Undoubtedly, the greatest exponents of porcelain skin are Japanese women who display a white, flawless, smooth, silky complexion without any trace of imperfections or blemishes. Do you want to get it too? Then it’s time to discover one of the essential beauty rituals. The Saho facial care method, which consists of a double facial cleansing, double hydration, and a double application of the cream. Consider the steps to follow to do it at home:
Double Facial Cleansing
Since there are two types of contamination: oily and watery, you need two other cleaning agents. The first must be a cleanser to remove oily makeup particles or excess oil on the skin. Depending on your skin type, you should use cleansing kinds of milk or oils. That can be easily applied with makeup remover discs made of cotton. The second must serve to remove aqueous contaminants (dust, dead cells, sweat, etc.). That require a foam or soap to be rinsed with water.
- In this case. The point is not to apply two different products but to carry out two steps to properly moisturize the skin:
- The first step is to put a hot towel on the face so that all the pores open up and thus can absorb the following product much better.
- The second step involves applying a moisturizer all over the face and applying any specific lotion (be it a serum, eye contour cream, depigmenting agent, etc.).
- Dual use refers to how cosmetics are applied to the skin and cannot be done either way. The idea is first to warm the product between your hands and then use it on the skin with circular massages.
- And finally, you should rub your hands together to warm them up and place them on your face with light pressure so that the applied product penetrates much better.
- But do not think that you cannot look beautiful without makeup, you should only enhance the beauty of other attributes of your anatomy, and you will continue to be spectacular with a natural look.
Rice Anti-aging Treatment
In addition to the Saho beauty ritual. We reveal another of the principal treatments Asian women regularly use to have that porcelain skin that characterizes them. On this occasion, they use the properties of Rice to rejuvenate the skin, purify it and completely renew it. And it is that it has been shown that this ingredient stimulates blood circulation, thus preventing wrinkles, regenerates the dermis, exfoliates it naturally, and protects it from the sun.
To use Rice as a Beauty Treatment, Gather the Following Ingredients:
- Three tablespoons of Rice
- 2 cups of water
Cook the Rice in a pot with water and let it cook for at least 15 to 20 minutes. Then strain the Rice and reserve the cooking water. You will have to use this water as a facial toner; apply it gently all over the face when it is cold and leave it to act for about 30 minutes. Repeat the treatment about 3 or 4 a week to notice the results.
Porcelain skin tone can be described as translucent skin that is very pale and almost transparent with some visible veins. Porcelain skin tone is classified as Type I on the Fitzpatrick Prototype Pigment Scale (see figure below). Type I skin on the Fitzpatrick scale is pretty white, very sensitive, and sunburns easily.
If you have a picky face, smooth, flawless skin may seem impossible, but it can be an easy fix. Your search for perfect porcelain skin is over! This article teaches you how to have beautiful porcelain skin.