About Prince’s Hair Harry Styles
Prince Hair Harry Styles: He may not have the royal status of our other famous Harry, but when it comes to hair, the former direction member is much luckier. Since his boy band era, Styles has been considered one of the most attractive members of the group. This label is partly due to the British singer’s famously messy.
Prince’s hair harry styles are voluminous, flowing, and silky, adding to the pop star’s effortless charm that appeals to fans of all genders. It mixes the best British rock stars have to offer: a little bit Lennon, a little bit Jagger and a little bit Bowie, all at the same time clearly styles. His hair is elegant and versatile and perfectly complements his face shape and style. Teenagers and adults take Harry’s photos to their hairdressers and ask about his first bohemian waves reminiscent of Wham! Then, it was George Michael’s, his cool mid-century Dunkirk cut or classic long hair slicked back.
Some of the “Watermelon Sugar” singer’s androgyny-inspired looks have faced accusations of queer baiting. Still, King of Pop that he is, Styles is a Vogue cover-worthy tastemaker among his peers. Not only does it signal the rise of new projects with new haircuts, which usually drive fans wild, but the evolution of his hairstyle reflects his growth from a 17-year-old on Britain’s X Factor to a best-seller, Coachella. . global pop phenomenon headlining. Scroll through the different hairstyles Harry Styles has sported over the years.
Through the Years, Prince’s Hair Harry Styles
- Reduced shag style, 2010. One Direction was founded in 2010 on the popular British reality show The X Factor. Harry was only 16 then, and boy, does he look like this here.
- Style “Too big curls”, 2011. With a cute mop of hair, 17-year-old Harry looks like he’s about to come into his own. While the blue blazer and rocker t-shirt hint at Harry’s future look, the boyish cut still screams teen.
- ‘Slightly cropped shag’ style, 2012. Is this a short-sex man? Not that much. But adorable as a clumsy puppy? That is sure.
- Bouffant style slicked back, 2013; that is the singer we know and love. Types look sophisticated yet playful, with her brown locks slicked back and held up with a bit of hairspray.
- Style “Overcome and Push Back,” 2014, At the height of their fame as a quintet (a year later, in 2015, Zayn Malik left the band and became a quartet), Harry’s long locks looked better than ever. Brushed back in a way that’s too cool for school, the 20-year-old singer oozes the hard-hitting pop-rock vibes he’s now known for.
- For most of 2015, Harry’s hair stayed in this particular style: shoulder-length with the front flipped casually. I have to say we don’t hate it.
- “All Grown Up” style, 2016. While 1D may not be together anymore, that doesn’t mean Harry is sitting at home singing alone. Stuck on the set of his new movie, Dunkirk, Harry sports his most grown-up look yet: a cropped cut reminiscent of 1940s Jack White vibes.
- Harry Styles appears at the New York premiere of “DUNKIRK” on July 18, 2017, in New York City.
- Harry Styles performs during his European tour at Accor Hotels Arena on March 13, 2018, in Paris, France.
- Harry Styles speaks onstage at the 2019 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, where he was inducted into the Stevie Nicks Show at Barclays Center on March 29, 2019, in New York City.
- Two-time nominee Harry Styles attends the 2020 BRIT Awards at The O2 Arena on February 18, 2020, in London, England.
- Harry Styles on the stage of My Policeman on May 14, 2021, in Brighton, England.
Prince Hair Harry Styles has evolved from the wannabe teenager we first met in 2010. Not just in music: in movies, fashion and body care too.
He’s famous for his long, wild locks (and for a good reason), but since he cut them off to film Dunkirk in 2016, we’ve noticed that the northern-born star has rocked just about every hairstyle. In the longitudinal Direction, of course, but also through cutting, processing, and fashion accessories. Of course, it changes every year so you can get a lot of advice from it. So we took a trip down memory lane and mapped Harry Styles’ ever-changing hairstyles.