Restylane Contour, a fresh hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler, is the first and only Galderma product in the United States expressed with Xpres-Han Technology for the cheeks. Xpres-Han Technology uses a unique manufacturing process that creates a smooth injectable gel that melts into the skin for a natural, dynamic appearance in gesture.
Restylane Contour stabilities the science and art of aesthetics because the cheeks are the cornerstone of the face. Restylane Contour creates a natural contour that allows your inner beauty to come alive with completely natural expression.
What is Restylane Contour?
Restylane Contour is gel implantation (dermal filler) injected into particular areas of facial tissue. It consists of cross-linked hyaluronic acid made by a species of streptococcal bacteria. It is expressed at a 20 mg/mL concentration with 3 mg/mL lidocaine hydrochloride as the freezing agent.
How Does it Work?
A surgeon (dermatologist or plastic surgeon) injects Restylane Contour into the cheeks or mid-face to add volumes and fullness.
When is it Used?
Restylane Contour is specified for cheek augmentation and correcting shape or volume differences in the midface region (contour defects) in persons over 21.
What Will he Accomplish?
Restylane Contour can help improve mid-face fullness by temporarily adding volume. Restylane Contour was performed in a clinical study and is an approved dermal filler for cheek augmentation. Ninety-one percent (125/137) of patients saw an improvement in midface fullness 12 weeks after injection. However, results can last up to 48 weeks only.
When Should it Not be Used on Face?
- Restylane Contour must not be used in patients with a history of:
- Severe allergies resulting in a whole-body allergic reaction or anaphylaxis
- Multiple severe allergies
- Allergies to gram-positive bacterial proteins
- Lidocaine allergies
What Restylane Contour Cheek Fillers Address
What is the address of Restylane® Contour cheek fillers
- Attenuation of the signs of aging.
- Restored volume in the middle of the face
- Increased fullness in your cheeks.
- Produces a youthful and natural cheek contour.
- Results have been proven to last for up to a year.
We are increasingly looking for ways to achieve and maintain a more youthful appearance. Unfortunately, as you age, the skin on your face begins to lose its elasticity and volume. As a result, the face tilts and shifts downward, and your facial features may become sunken.
The cheeks are an essential aspect of the facial structure, but they are also the first to show signs of aging, loss of shape, and elasticity, especially in the middle of the face. Restylane Contour was explicitly designed for this essential characteristic, resulting in dynamic contouring to help amplify your natural-looking beauty, starting with your cheek.
Top 100 Restylane Injector & An Manufacturing Leader In Non-Surgical Injectable Fillers
Dr. Victor Lacombe has been known as one of the Top 100 Volume Injectors for Restylane® products. Additionally, Dr. Lacombe was one of the first plastic surgeons in the United States to gain hands-on experience treating patients with these new products. He is excited to add Restylane® Contour to his collection of injectable fillers.
The Restylane Contour Cheek Filler Difference
Leveraging Galderma’s patented Xpres-Han Technology™, Restylane Contour provides shaping and contouring for a more youthful appearance. Xpres-Han Technology™ uses a unique manufacturing process that creates a smooth injectable gel that melts into the skin for regular, dynamic expression in motion.
Candidates for Restylane Contour
- Restylane products are intend for medium to deep injection into facial tissue to correct moderate to many facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. The FDA has approved Restylane Contour, a hyaluronic acid (HA) dermal filler, for cheek extension and correction of midface contour shortages in adults over the age of twenty. And one year old. Restylane Contour is specially designed for cheek augmentation and correcting midface contour defects.
- HA dermal fillers are a harmless and effective option for lifting, supporting, and restoring a more youthful appearance. Restylane Contour provides treatment with high patient satisfaction but may not be suitable for some people.
- Restylane Contour should not be use by the public with severe allergies, especially to lidocaine, gram-positive bacteria, or drugs that previously require hospital treatment.
- People with bleeding disorders should also avoid Restylane Contour treatment.
- Also, patients taking medications that reduce their body’s immune answer or affect bleeding, such as aspirin or warfarin, as these medicines may increase the danger of bruising or bleeding at the site of injection of the gel.
- Deficiencies in the contour of the middle of the face
Procedure to Use
Like additional fillers in the Restylane family, the procedure is relatively quick and painless. In addition, the process takes less time and can easily fit into a work day.
Restylane Contour is Effective and has Long-Lasting’s
Patients preserved with Restylane Contour required less total injected volume to achieve optimal aesthetic results. Restylane Contour a bee
Important Safety Information
The Restylane product family is indicate for patients over the age of 21.
- Lyft through Lidocaine
- Restylane Silk, Kysse
- Restylane Contour
- Restylane and Restylane-L are the future for medium to deep injection into facial tissue to correct facial wrinkles and folding, such as nasolabial folds. this product is also specific for injection into the lips.
- Lyft with lidocaine is intend for implantation deep into the facial tissue to correct moderate to severe many facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, cheek augmentation, and the modification of midline contour deficiencies in the age-related face. Therefore with Lidocaine is also specified for injection into the back of the hand to correct volume loss.
- Silk is intend for lip augmentation and correction of perioral wrinkles.
- Kysse is intend for lip augmentation and correction of upper perioral wrinkles.
- Refyne is intend for medium to deep injection into facial tissue to correct moderate to severe many facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds.
- Defyne is intend for medium to deep injection into facial tissue to correct moderate to severe bottomless facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds. Hence it is also designate for injection into the mid to deep dermis (subcutaneous or subperiosteal) for augmentation of the chin area to improve the chin profile in patients with mild to moderate retrusion of the chin.
- Restylane Contour is intend for cheek augmentation and correction of midface contour defects.
Important Information to Use
Do not use if you have severe reactions with a history of severe reactions (anaphylaxis) if you are affect by lidocaine or gram-positive bacterial proteins used to make hyaluronic acid, if you are prone to exploitation or if you have a bleeding disorder. The safety of use during pregnancy or lactation has not been studied. Tell your doctor if you have a past of scarring or pigmentation disorders, as these side effects may occur with hyaluronic acid fillers. Tell your doctor if you are considering other cosmetic usages, as there is a potential risk of inflammation at the injection site.
Express your doctor if you are taking medicines that subordinate your body’s immune reaction or affect exploiting, such as aspirin or warfarin, as these medicines may increase the risk of bruising or bleeding at the site of injection of the gel. Use of these products on gel injection sites with skin lesions, pimples, rashes, hives, cysts, or infections must be postpone until remedial is complete.
The most mutual side effects are swelling, redness, pain, bruising, headache, tenderness, lump formation, itching at the injection site, and impaired hand function. Thoughtful but rare side effects include delayed onset infections, recurrence of herpetic rashes, and superficial necrosis at the injection site. The risk of unintended injection into a blood vessel is small. Still, it can occur and lead to severe complications, which may be permanent, including vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary crusting, or permanent skin scarring. In addition, as with all dermal injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.
As we age and lose capacity in the middle of the face, we also lose the definition in our cheeks. Restylane Contour is the only cheeks filler with Xpres-Han technology that restores your natural contour, unleashes dynamic expression, and also refreshes your appearance. Science and art of aesthetics, this exclusive injectable hyaluronic acid gel creates subtly rejuvenated, natural-looking cheeks reminiscent of its youth, yet true to what makes it beautiful today.
Also Read: Cute Nails – Cute Nails Designs You Can Wear To Work in 2022