Table of Contents
What Do You Know About Rajkotupdates.news
Rajkotupdates.news gives daily news and updates in Rajkot city in India. It has got 6987 likes to date. It is one of Gujarat’s Leading Gujarati News channels and News Portals. And also the platform brings the latest Rajkot news headlines about Rajkot crime, Rajkot education news, Rajkot real estate news, Rajkot politics and Live Gujarat News, Gujarati Samachar, News In Gujarati, Latest News In Gujarati, Gujarati News Paper In Rajkot Updates news. We will learn about rajkotupdates.news : zydus needle free corona vaccine zycov d in this article. Many other news channels like NDTV also covered the topic.
To save your life against Covid-19, it is a precautionary measure to get vaccinated. In addition, these vaccines provide strong protection against serious illness, hospitalization and death. Further, if you have gone through the vaccination, then it is less likely that you will pass the virus on to others, which means your decision to get the vaccine protects those around you.
Keep taking precautions to protect yourself even after getting vaccinated, your family, friends and everyone around you. COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective, but it does not get 100% guarantee. So, take all the precautionary measures possible. Wear a properly fitted mask over your nose and mouth when you can’t keep this distance, stay 1 metre away from people, avoid poorly ventilated places and settings, clean your hands frequently, stay informed about how much virus is circulating in the areas where you travel, live and work and stay home if unwell and get tested.
Zydus Needle Free Corona Vaccine Zycov D
We all are aware of the difficulties that we faced during COVID-19. Researchers are continuously researching good vaccines for COVID-19. The Indian drug regulator’s subject expert committee has recommended approving Zydus Cadila’s three-dose COVID-19 vaccine -ZyCoV-D- for emergency use authorization (EUA). Here, we shall know the critical points about the vaccine:
- ZyCov-D, a DNA-based and needle-free Covid-19 vaccine, has been approved for emergency use for people 12 years of age and above. Still, the report added that the Union Government has decided to use immunization first on adults.
- ZyCov-D will get rolled out in seven states in the first phase. The seven states are Bihar, Jharkhand, Maharashtra, Punjab, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, and West Bengal.
- A needle-free vaccine delivers a painless vaccine experience and reduces significant side effects. Besides, the vaccination uses ‘PharmaJet’, a needle-free application for easy administration.
- ZyCoV-D is a plasmid DNA vaccine that produces the spike protein of the SARS-CoV-2 and elicits an immune response mediated by the cellular (T lymphocytes immunity) and humoral (antibody-mediated immunity) arms of the human immune system.
- And also, the vaccine has shown an efficacy of 66.6% against symptomatic Covid cases and 100% for moderate disease.
- It is an intradermal vaccine, applied using a ‘needle-free injector’. Zydus claims the needle-free system can lead to a significant reduction in side effects.
- In addition, the cost of each dose of vaccine is ₹358, which consists of ₹265 per dose with additional charges of ₹93 for the needle-free applicator. The rates exclude GST.
- Three doses of ZyCov-D 28 days apart will be given
- The ZyCov-D vaccine was also approved for emergency use authorization by the Drug Controller General of India (DGCI) in August 2021.
- The Government of India placed an order to supply one crore doses of ZyCov-D.
FAQs – ZyCov-D Vaccine
Is Zydus Cadila’s ZyCoV-D a plasmid DNA vaccine?
ZyCoV-D is a needle-free vaccine; how does it work?
Is it a three-dose vaccine?
Cadila’s ZyCoV-D Vaccine efficacy?
Is it safe enough for kids?
When will it be available for use?
The government said Zydus Cadila’s indigenously-developed needle-free Covid vaccine ZyCoV-D would be introduced in the nationwide vaccination drive very shortly and priced differently than the jabs currently used. ZyCoV-D is a needle-free vaccine using The PharmaJet, a needle-free applicator that ensures painless intradermal vaccine delivery. Lastly, as many as 60 lakh doses of Zydus Cadila’s three-dose COVID-19 vaccine ZyCoV-D are ready after production, said government sources. Thanks to Rajkotupdates.news that gives lates updates on all important news.
zydus needle-free covid vaccine
zycov-d vaccine launch date
needle-free covid vaccine in india
rajkotupdates.news : corona third wave affect life insurance