What is CSC?
CSC is a Common Service Center where you can perform all digital work like Bank Account transfers, making any certificates online or applying for any jobs, etc. It is the best platform to resolve customer queries. We all are transforming to a digital world for all our work; hence, CSC Registration is very helpful in completing our day-to-day tasks without difficulty.
What are the Government Works Done by CSC?
- Registration under Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Prime Minister Rural Digital Literacy Campaign (PMGDISHA)
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KISAN)
- National Pension Scheme
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana
- Payment of electricity bill
- LPG gas connections
Terms and Conditions for Getting CSC Registration
As CSC has many advantages, you might be willing to start the service center. To register under CSC, you must fulfill specific terms and conditions, check eligibility criteria, and submit certain documents. Some of them are listed below:
- You should have above 18 years of age
- Submit PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Cancel Cheque/ Passbook, Photograph inside and photograph outside the shop, and Marksheet.
- Update the EMAIL and MOBILE NUMBER in the Aadhaar card
- Computer, Printer, Biometric Device, Net Connectivity
- Education:- High School, Intermediate, ITI, Graduate, Post Graduate with any degree awarded
CSC Registration Process
If you have decided to open the center for CSC, we have already discussed the documents required above. Now, we shall know how to get the approval to start CSC and get CSC ID. As per the new update in 2023, you can apply for CSC only if you have TEC (Telecentre Entrepreneur Course) Certificate.
What is TEC? How to get TEC Certificate?
We know that TEC is mandatory to apply for CSC ID. Hence we will learn about how to get TEC Certificate. Telecentre Entrepreneur Course (TEC) is a training given to individuals who wish to start CSC and have to get through the exam and only then are qualified to get the certificate. Follow the steps below to get registered:
- Go to CSC TEC Registration’s website to get the Application form
- Fill out the form carefully and submit your passport-size phot
- Enter the Captcha Code
- Find your username and password details in your email.
- Log in to CSCTEC Portal and complete your assessment using your user ID and PW.
- You have to pay Rs 1500/- here to give the CSC TEC Exam
- Once you get the certificate after the exam, you are eligible to go for CSC Registration
Step-by-Step Process for CSC Registration
Once the TEC Certificate is with you, you can start the procedure to apply for CSC Registration. Follow the steps below carefully to get registered:
- Go to the official website of CSC registration
- You will see the Home page of Sarkariyojnaa.com
- Click on New Registration
- Select Application Type CSC VLE
- Enter the TEC Certificate Number
- Enter your mobile number
- Enter the given captcha code
- Click the submit button.
- Enter the OTP sent on your mobile number, Email Id, and Captcha Code
- Click on submit
- Then, enter your details like Adhar number, Name, DOB, State, District, etc.
- Select the Authentication type and Captcha Code
- Click on Submit
- After the Adhar Authentication, you will have to generate OTP
- Enter the OTP sent to your email or phone
- You will get the CSC VLE Registration Form
- Complete the form carefully and submit
- You will get an Application Reference Number to check your Application’s status.
- Within 30 to 90 days of CSC Registration, the ID of the Digital Seva Portal is mailed to you by CSC via email; then, you can use CSC very easily.
- Take a Print out and keep the reference numbers safe with you for further use.
How to Check the Status of the CSC Application?
Follow the steps below to check the CSC Application Status:
- Go to the official website of CSC Registration.
- Go to the website, and select the option with Status check under the Apply option.
- As soon as you click on the option, a new page will open in front of you
- Enter the application reference number, enter the given captcha code, and click the submit button.
- Now, the information about your CSC Application Status will open before you.
The following are the common FAQs by the people, and I am sure we have answered all these questions in this article.
Q1. What is CSC registration?
Q 2. How can I be registered with CSC?
Q 3. What are the documents required for CSC registration?
Q 4. How much is the cost of CSC registration?
Q 5. How to log in to the CSC portal?
Q 6. What are the benefits of the CSC center?
Q 7. What is the work of the Common Service Center?
Q 8. What services do you get through CSC?
Q 9. Is CSC a government company?
Q10. Can it be worked with by trusting CSC?