Chakra Bracelet: The “chakras” are the energy centers that interact physically and energetically with our bodies. When something blocks a chakra, whether a traumatic psychological experience or a physical illness, that blockage disrupts the flow of energy throughout a person’s entire being. It can significantly impact a person’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
Each of the seven chakras corresponds to unique color and is responsible for a specific physiological function and emotional response.
What are the Benefits of the Chakra Bracelet?
With the wheel of life spinning faster than usual, most people are drained mentally, physically, and emotionally. To regain their emotional balance, people have started opting for chakra bracelets.
Let’s look at some of the countless benefits of chakra bracelets experienced by the wearer.
A chakra bracelet is designed to clear any blockages you think are holding back your productivity. This allows the user to make the most of their abilities. They benefit the user by enhancing their creativity, sixth sense, inner strength, and communication. These new changes help the user to maximize their true potential.
The chakra bracelet has incredible power to calm your nerves and make you feel mentally calm and peaceful. When a person feels apprehensive or anxious about a specific task, a chakra bracelet can help align all scattered thoughts, making the person feel more confident about tackling the task at hand.
Improving physical health is one of the most important benefits of the chakra bracelet. Each chakra stone releases blockages in the seven centers of your body. Such effects allow you to eliminate serious heart problems, reduce stress or migraines, and improve digestive issues.
Due to the benefits of the chakra bracelet, any negative vibrations hanging over your body will be thrown away. As the sadness goes away, you will start to feel more confident, and you will also see an increase in your self-esteem.
Which Wrist Should We Wear The Chakra Bracelet?
It may not seem necessary to wear the chakra bracelet on a specific side. But in reality, the wrist you wear your chakra bracelet on significantly impacts the benefit you get from the chakra.
The left side of a man is called the female side. Wearing your chakra bracelet on the left-hand wrist or feminine side allows the body to enjoy all the positive and calming energy that a chakra bracelet radiates.
Instead, the right side is referred to as the male side. This is because if you wear your chakra bracelet on your right wrist or male side, you will feel all hostile and obstructive visions leave your body. So when considering which side to wear the chakra bracelet on, consider the well-being you wish to benefit from and choose accordingly.
How to Use the Chakra Stones?
The chakra stones mentioned above play an essential role in unlocking all chakras. If you’re wondering how to use chakra stones to give you maximum benefit, read on.
Use as Jewelry:
Because chakra stones come in various colors, you can use them to shape jewelry, such as necklaces, bracelets, and rings. The best thing about these stones is that they suit men just as well as women. This will help you keep those chakra stones close even when you are out and help you stay away from negativity.
Place in the Room:
Get rid of all those bad vibes when you return to your room later a long day. Place your desired chakra stones close to your bedside table, under your pillow, or in a container on your dresser. It surrounds your space with positive energy that eventually reaches your body.
Plan your meditation routine. Assign a chakra to each day of the week so that when you meditate, you focus on the chakra for that day. As you ponder, you can put the chakra healing stones around you to amplify the positive effects of unblocking that particular chakra.
The 7 Chakra Bracelet
Semi-precious stones signifying the 7 chakras (Amethyst / Red Carnelian / Lapis Lazuli / Amber / Green Aventurine / Turquoise / Tiger Eye Stone).
Its beginnings go back to Hinduism and Buddhism; more than 2,000 years ago, in two Hindu Upanishads (Hindu holy books written in Sanskrit), the existence of 6 energy points distributed in the human body is collected. These energy points are known as chakra (Sanskrit means circle) and channel the energy of the cosmos through our body. Later, in the nineteenth century, Arthur Avalon published his book The Power of the Serpent, in which he talks about the seven chakras, including another chakra, thus giving birth to the belief in the existence of 7 energy points in the human body seven chakras.
In summary, the seven chakras of our body are seven energy points through which we channel our energy. These points are distributed and form a column from the coccyx to the crown of the head. Each balances the power of different aspects of our lives, going through the material, spiritual, physical, and mental.
According to this philosophy, the same energy that flows through our lives also flows within us. The seven chakras interact with this universal energy and shape the different aspects of our lives.
When the seven chakras are harmonize, they allow the energy to flow. Still, if the point is blocked in a specific body part, it can negatively affect any aspect of our lives related to that chakra. So, we have to unblock this chakra for the power to flow again.
This is where the seven chakra bracelet comes in, uniting the energetic properties of semi-precious stones with our body’s active activity. We activate the energy channeling capacity of minerals to help unblock the chakras and get our energy flowing again. Vital, in this way, each chakra is associate with a semi-precious stone that helps channel the power of that particular chakra.
1. Crown Chakra
- It is link with the color violet, and this chakra is locate at the top of the head. It is associate with knowledge, understanding, and everything to do with the mind. Our union with the universe, the will, the inspiration.
- It improves your connection with God and helps you achieve enlightenment and spiritual freedom.
- The crown chakra is blocked if you have trouble concentrating or are mentally ill.
- To open and cleanse this chakra, you need to meditate, breathe fresh air, focus on your goals, and use essential oils like lavender.
2. Chakra of the Third Eye
- It is indigo in color and is locate in the center of the forehead, just above the eyes.
- This energy center connects clairvoyance, intuition, imagination, and perception beyond the physical world.
- Strengthen your psychic abilities, intuitive power, creative imagination, and decision-making ability.
- Any learning difficulties or sleep disorders are related to the imbalance of this chakra.
- You can heal this chakra with the help of meditation using indigo gemstones and patchouli essential oil.
3. Throat Chakra
- It is locate in the throat and associated with your ability to communicate and tell the truth, color blue.
- Responsible for building trust and loyalty in relationships.
- Conditions such as hormonal imbalance, thyroid problems, mood swings, and menopause indicate an imbalance in the throat chakra.
- You can use chamomile essential oil, interact with others, wear blue gems, and consume blue foods and juices to keep this chakra balanced.
4. Heart Chakra
- It is locate in the heart center. It is associate with the color green and causes a gradual increase in awareness, compassion, empathy, and forgiveness.
- Your heart chakra is blocked if you have shoulder problems, high blood pressure, allergies, or asthma.
- You need to spend more time with your family, eat green leafy vegetables, wear green gems, and use essential oils like eucalyptus or pine for chakra healing.
5. Solar Plexus Chakra
- Associate with the color yellow, it is present in the upper part of the abdomen or stomach area.
- It relates to personal strength, willpower, and a sense of transformation. Our understanding of authority, discipline, and self-control converge at this point.
- Health problems like memory loss, constipation, diabetes, and indigestion result from solar plexus imbalances.
- Using lemon essential oil and detoxifying the body can heal this chakra.
6. Sacral Chakra
- It is situate in the lower abdomen below the navel. This chakra is associate with the color orange and enhances your ability to socialize.
- It connects you with others through feelings, emotions, sexuality, passion, pleasure, and physical love.
- If you suffer from depression, allergies, and infections, your sacral chakra is out of balance.
- To heal this chakra, you can massage the chakra area, use orange gems and use red essential oils.
7. Root Chakra
- Located at the improper of the spine, this chakra is associate with the color red. It is a chakra of safety and stability closely related to our body and how we interact with it. Our health and our sense of security.
- This chakra can help you survive and defend yourself.
- The body’s imbalances resulting from a blockage of this chakra include back pain, fatigue, and depression.
Ways to heal the root chakra include eating red foods and drinks like apples and red wine, using red essential oils like sandalwood and ylang-ylang, or exercising daily.
Energy-healing jewelry has become incredibly popular in recent years. Today you can discover many beautiful pieces of crystal, from pendants to prayer beads to chakra bracelets.
Chakra gemstone bracelets are an absolute eye-catcher thanks to their combination of multicolored crystals. So if you’ve met them before, you’ve probably been mesmerize by their beauty. However, chakra bracelets don’t just look beautiful; They also have powerful healing properties that can help balance and realign users’ energy bodies.